Participate 4 - Digital Health




This calendar shows how I made appointments to modify my technological habits. I included breaks where I readjust my posture and engage in light exercise. It is important that you schedule these events into your day by using a tangible or visual reminder like a calendar. This will cause you to think more often about maintaining the right blend of technology and well-being. This is proactive. Students and teachers should remember to practice these positive habits on a daily basis to become more productive and healthy. A mind can only concentrate so long on a computer while maintaining maximum focus. A body needs to move to maintain fitness. Using these strategies as depicted on the calendar can help in maintaining good health and while getting the most from technology.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Participate 2- Collecting Reputable Digital Resources

Participate 4 - Digital Rights and Responsibilities