Participate 1- Joining an DLC

Here is a link to my Symbaloo
http://gavirtuallearning.symbaloo.com/home/mix/13ePLT8RAg




My Google Bookmarks




I joined Kahn Academy!

I think it is an amazing resource. The most intriguing part of it is its form and function. It is so very easy to use! Everything is organized and I love organization. I believe that this makes it more noticeable and impressive than other DLC's. It helps with grading and assignment I think that the design is unique. I doesn't look like other social networking platforms that most people use. I will preface this by saying that there are a number of really great DLC's. It is wholly possible to use more than one, or content specific, DLC's to maximize your experience.

The best thing Digital citizens can do to make the process of joining a DLC more appealing to and easier for students is to spread the word! DLC's can be amazing places to share ideas and learn. They are such clever ideas and if more people understood their function more would be willing to join them. All students should be a part of one and they should be so familiar with the idea of DLCs that the idea of joining them should be second nature. The question that students should have when joining any class shouldn't be "what is a DLC?", but rather "Which DLC should I join?".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Participate 2- Collecting Reputable Digital Resources

Participate 4 - Digital Rights and Responsibilities